Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lazy Day - Sept 11, 2009



Look familiar? It's the start of the same picture I drew you for your birthday, complete with balloon and party hats. See, this picture was the original draft of the picture you actually got, but I decided not to use it because I had actually traced portions of the faces and because I am not at the point that I'm making you brand new aliens from my own imagination, the very least I can do is freehand everything. At least that's what I've convinced myself.

BUT, these little indiscretions become valuable when I've had a week such as the last one. Not only was I under the weather, but we had a lot of things going on and by the time Thursday night rolled around, I was so busy with other things that adding a freshly drawn picture on top of it seemed a little foolish when I had a perfectly good one ready made.

Besides, you weren't complaining, because even though you didn't get a fantastic lunch note on Friday, you got this on Saturday:


And this:


I drew you a Pin the Omnitrix on the Ben for your party. And colored it. With marker.

FYI, I owe you a new olive green scented marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment