Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dude!


Oh my dear. This picture almost didn't get done. In fact, not much in the way of productivity is getting done this week, including your homework and your turkey lurkey feather, both due tomorrow. I realize I am not setting a great example by oh, I dunno, choosing to get settled into our new place while trying to get the old place in tip top shape so that the apartment complex doesn't charge me an arm and a leg for dirty drip pans; but it is what it is. You love homework, you'll get it done and we got your feather got halfway done last night (it could really pass for all the way done if need be - there's something to be said for winging it).

I asked you to look at the picture before school, not at lunch, because it is so lame and I didn't want your little fan club to laugh. Turns out, you thought it was "soooo cool" and it looks like Astro Boy. Not what I was going for (I'm not sure what I was going for), but I'm ever so pleased that you like my 30 second scribble because dude, I just don't have the energy for much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment