Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Horse



This is going to be one of those weeks where the pictures get (seriously) progressively worse. It's been a busy week for me and my time at home has been limited. Right now, you are in bed trying to squeeze out information on tomorrow's picture, doing your very best to avoid closing your eyes and drifting off to la la land. You brought home another spelling test today, still a perfect score. You are spelling words like "shin" with ease now. Your first reading quiz was also included in your daily bundle of trees and it was, of course, a 100 percent. I know I can't expect you to keep doing this, but it's hard not to be incredibly proud of you. You are so attentive, so diligent and even when you complain that you don't like school, I know you are just saying that because it's against some rule of childhood to admit you actually like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment