Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Call this the "Oh crud, I didn't make your picture yet!" version of the Easter Bunny


I did this after I had turned off the lights to go to bed. I have every intention of doing a better one before the big day; even if you know the truth about all that stuff now.

The good news is that I picked up brown paper bags after work yesterday, so you got to take your Show and Tell stuff in today (two Ben 10 figures and a kaleidoscope). Now we have 99 brown bags that I'm not sure what to do with. You were a bit nervous about talking in front of the class, so I gave you some totally immature pointers about how to handle your nerves. When you called me after school today and I asked you if Show and Tell was as bad as you thought it would be, you replied, "No, it was badder" and it would have been better if the whole class had to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment