Thursday, October 29, 2009

Eight or Six?


Eight Little Ghouls got shortened to six because I just plumb ran out of steam. The impending move, the change of schedule, it's got me all a little pleasantly off kilter. I drew this picture a couple of weeks ago and decided not to use it because I thought it was a little bit creepy, but you saw it the other day and pleaded with me to put it in your lunch. I saw creepy; you saw funny.

I have so enjoyed picking you up from school this week! But I'm sorry I forgot to send a pumpkin or an apple, or whatever the heck it was I was supposed to send with you at some point this week that is not in the future. Or maybe it was last week? I'm walking around in a daze and I'd really appreciate it if your teachers would send home "please bring" notes in bright bold letters, or maybe a neon sign I can nail into the wall.

Love,

Your dazed and confused mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment