Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ghouls Three and Four

Little ghoul three

brought a chocolate covered scream

and little ghoul number four

came with a creepy cheer team

You were absolutely fascinated by the ghost because you can't believe I didn't color it in.

But, it looks like you colored it white, Mommy! How did you do that?

Let me tell you a secret: I absolutely adore it when I can befuddle you. I love it when I can wow you with something I've done, because you don't always look up to me like you do your daddy (daddy, can do ANYTHING). I'm cool with that, I really am, but I take a little selfish pride in moments like these because Daddy can't do that. (You've already figured out that I am not perfect, so I'm sure this little revelation won't surprise you ;))

You were so amazed, in fact, that you wanted to try it for yourself; so try it for yourself you did and boy were you proud of it. Me too.

Unfortunately, this picture had a date with the spin-cycle (still working on that whole "check the pockets" thing), but hey, that's what the digital backup for, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment