Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Kewl Breeze



You called me at work as you were getting ready to leave for school this morning and told me "I like the picture so much that I don't know how to explain it!" This picture comes from the comic book that came with your last pair of mostly unused-now-almost-too-small Skechers.

We finally finished February's homework (shameful mother, partially redeemed) and it gave me a great opportunity to see where you are at academically. I look at everything you bring home, but seeing the bigger picture is nothing short of amazing. My little boy who could barely write the shortened version of his first letter in block letters (shameful, lazy mother), now writes his full first and last name in a snap. You can add and subtract and make up sentences that make sense, mostly - which really impresses me. I love the writing journals you bring home. I love to see you work out the sounds of words from your head to the paper. And your pictures? Stinking adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment